Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning is heading to Switch.
THQ Nordic announced today that Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning will be released for Nintendo Switch on March 16.
Like the PC, PS4, and Xbox One releases, the game comes with three DLC’s: The Teeth of Naros, Legend of Dead Kel, and Weapons and Armor bundles.
In addition, THQ Nordic confirmed plans to release the new Kingdoms of Amalur expansion,, this year.
If you are unfamiliar with the rather excellent RPG, here’s everything you need to know:
- Build the ideal character for the most intense combat, choosing from countless combinations of skills, abilities, weapons, and pieces of armor.
- The revolutionary Destiny system allows you to continuously evolve your character class to your style of play
Seamlessly integrate magical and melee attacks as you take on scores of enemies in grand fight sequences and finish them off with brutal Fateshift kills.
- Extend your experience in Amalur with all DLC from the original release, from Teeth of Naros to Legend of Dead Kel, and more.
- Hundreds of hours of RPG play await! Travel from the vibrant city of Rathir, to the vast region of Dalentarth, and the grim dungeons of the Brigand Hall Caverns as you uncover the secrets of Amalur.
- Explore deep levels of lore in a universe steeped in 10,000 years of fiction.
- Enjoy countless side quests rich in political intrigue, romance, sinister magic, and even whimsy – all central to the primary mission
- Rescue a world torn apart by a vicious war and control the keys to immortality as the first warrior ever to be resurrected from the grips of death.
- Explore a sprawling game world hailed as having “more content than any single-player game deserves”
Improved graphical fidelity in Re-Reckoning.
The game’s story was penned by bestselling author R.A. Salvatore, and is behind the creative minds of Spawn creator Todd McFarlane, and Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion and Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind lead designer Ken Rolston.
It has remastered visuals and refined gameplay.