Here’s a new Persona 5 Strikers trailer showing off combat abilities.
Persona 5 Strikers sees the Phantom Thieves on a road trip taking action against the corruption overwhelming cities across Japan.
During this time, a distorted reality emerges and you will need to help those imprisoned at the center of the crisis.
Along with plenty of action, the game features a story campaign with six different cities across Japan. You will be able to cook as well as lend a helping hand to those in need. You will also be fighting the Shadows to uncover the source of the corruption within the Metaverse dungeons.
The game also features a hybrid battle system that fuses action with pause-and-plan sequences. You can gain an advantage over your enemies by ambushing them, striking weaknesses, and even dealing a final blow with an All-Out Attack.
All Phantom Thieves are fully playable, and you will be able to strengthen their skills and abilities. Each character has its own unique set of spells and magic.
Persona 5 Strikers comes to PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Steam on February 23. If you pre-order the Digital Deluxe Edition, you can play the game four days early, on February 19.
Here’s what’s included in the Digital Deluxe Edition ($69.99):
- Exclusive access to the game four days early, on February 19
- Bonus Content Digital Download
- Digital Art Book
- Digital Soundtrack – Over 40 songs included
- Behind-the-Scenes Video – Making of the Music “You Are Stronger” and “Towards a Dream”
- Persona Legacy BGM
- Persona 1 and Persona 1 PSP remake
- Persona 2 Innocent Sin and Persona 2 Eternal Punishment
- Persona 3 and Persona 3 Portable
- Persona 4 and Persona 4 Golden
- All-out Attack Pack
- Boost Skills Pack
- Basic Affinity Skills Pack
- Ally Buff Skills Pack
- Armor Pack
- Persona Points
- Enemy Debuff Skills Pack
All pre-orders, digital or physical, for the Digital Deluxe or standard version come with access to the Bonus Content Digital Download.