Resident Evil fans got a fresh look at the next game in the survival horror series, Resident Evil Village, during Capcom’s Resident Evil Showcase on Thursday in the form of a new trailer. The new Resident Evil Village offers another look at the lovely, towering Lady Dimitrescu and her daughters, Chris Redfield, and other horrors that await Ethan Winters — including the fact that people just won’t stop saying his name!
Capcom also re-confirmed that a second demo for Resident Evil Village is on its way. This one will be multiplatform, and it offer a taste of the game that’s closer to the final product. Tsuyoshi Kanda, producer on Resident Evil Village, said that the second demo will be available for Google Stadia, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows PC via Steam, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X. The demo will be time-limited; players will have an eight-hour window to play the game for one hour.
Here’s when the demo will be available:
- North America – May 1 5 p.m. PDT to May 2, 5 p.m. PDT
- Europe – May 2, 2 a.m. CEST to May 3, 2 a.m. CEST
- Asia – May 2, 8 a.m. HKT to May 3, 8 a.m. HKT
PlayStation owners will get early access to that demo, on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5. Capcom will spread that demo availability over two time periods, one focusing on the game’s village, the other focusing on its castle.
Here’s when the PlayStation early access demos will be available:
- North America – April 17, 5 p.m. to April 18, 1 a.m. PDT
- Europe – April 18, 7 p.m. to April 19, 3 a.m. CEST
- Asia – April 18, 5 p.m. to April 19, 1 a.m. HKT
- NA – April 24, 5 p.m. to April 25, 1 a.m. PDT
- Europe – April 25, 7 p.m. to April 26 3 a.m. CEST
- Asia – April 25, 5 p.m. to April 26, 1 a.m. HKT
Resident Evil Village is coming to Google Stadia, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows PC, Xbox Series X, and Xbox One on May 7.